Recuva is a supremely user-friendly file recovery tool.
Deleting files by accident is something that happens more often than you think, no matter how computer literate you are. This is why it's always a good idea to have a tool like Recuva. With Recuva (pronounced as "recover") you canrestore files that have been accidentally deleted from the computer, a USB drive, an MP3 player or even a memory card from your photo camera.
A very handy recovery wizard takes all the guesswork out of finding your files. All you have to do is select they type of file you want to recover (photos, emails, videos, etc.) and where it's likely to be (recycle bin, on a media card, etc.). As soon as Recuva's finished, you'll see a list with all the recoverable files, which you can sort in several ways or search with a customizable filter tool. Then simply select the files you want to recover and you're ready to go.
Obviously Recuva is just a software tool and can't perform miracles. The sooner you use the program after deleting files, the more chance you have of recovering them. Also, try saving them to a different drive: it improves the success percentage.
If you've accidentally deleted some important files, don't freak out: try using Recuva and you'll probably be able to restore them!
v1.43.623 (12 Jul 2012)
- Added recovery of Alternate Data Streams.
- Improved support for files larger than 4GB.
- Filters are now applied dynamically with significant improvement in memory usage.
- Filters added to "Save as file list" feature.
- NTFS permissions are now reported correctly.
- Improved reporting for failed zero byte files.
- Improved accuracy of recovery potential for JPEGs.
- Improved handling of free space during recovery.
- Improved support for multiple monitors.
- Minor GUI improvements.
Runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.Download :