There are many people who make some fake IDs for various purposes, and now there purpose has been fulfilled and now they want to delete it but do not find the way. So for those people here are some methods to do so…
1) Delete everything out of your profile. Take down your pictures, delete you friends from your friends list, erase comments you’ve left for people and leave any networks or groups you have joined. Be sure to save your profile changes so they take effect and your Facebook page is virtually empty.
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that they permanently delete your account. Be sure you give your email address and put “Delete my account” in the subject line. Be clear that you want your account permanently deleted and not just deactivated.
3) Wait to get an email response from Facebook confirming that your account has been permanently deleted. This should take a few days.
4) If you don’t hear back from Facebook within a week, email them again. Try emailing the same address you emailed in Step 2 again, as well as email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Attempt to log in to your account once you get an email from Facebook. If you’re unable to log in and don’t get a message asking you to reactivate your account, your Facebook account has been permanently deleted….