Crypter is a software used to hide our viruses, keyloggers or tools from antiviruses so that they are not detected by antiviruses. Thus, a crypter is a program that allow users to crypt the source code of their program. Generally, antivirus work by splitting source code of application and then search for certain string within source code. If antivirus detects any certain malicious strings, it either stops scan or deletes the file as virus from system.
What does Crypter do?
Crypter simply assigns hidden values to each individual code within source code. Thus, the source code becomes hidden. Hence, our crypted file becomes UD (undetactable ) or FUD (fully undetectable )
UD means undetected, so only a few antivirus programs detect it. FUD means fully undetected, so no antivirus detects it
UD -Stealth Crypter - Download
1. First download Stealth Crypter from Here
2. To get the password click here
3. Install software on your computer
4. Now, click on "Select File #1" and select the keylogger or RAT you wanna crypt to avoid its antivirus detection.
5. Click on "Select File #2" and select the normal file with which you wanna bind our trojan, RAT or Keylogger.
6. If you want you can also change the icon ( i have included the icon pack also ) Finally, hit on "crypt" to . make the file UD