Friday 16 November 2012

How To Get Your Own Domain For Free ?



 Hi all users, today I will tell you a website which provides a .IN domains for free with a free hosting site. It costs zero dollar yes you heard right and it doesn't ask for any credit or debit card details. I've tried this trick personally and it worked 100%  for me so I thought of share this with our users.

Just Follow the Steps Below :

1. Go to www.indiagetonline.in

2. Click on yes, i want my free website


 3. Click create my free Website now

4. Now,Enter Your Domain name u want to register

5. Now fill the information but remember u need a pan number of India only
so for that search it on google images about india pan numbers
fill that pan number and select ur domain
Note: Click this link to get pan numbers from Google Images & Pick one from it. Many of those PAN may be already registered Eventhough u may get a lot.

6. You will get Username & passwords to your registered mail
7. Now u have done.

Features:
  • Free easy-to-build professional website
  • Free .in domain name and hosting for one year
  • Free email addresses
  • If you are  living in india then you will get free Rs 2500(50$) to publish ur website
DONT SPEND MONEY ON BUYING DOMAINS. :D

Enjoy.......

1 comment:

  1. is there any risk and if we enter any other pan no. and it is compulsory that we have to enter the name which is given on the pan card or we can enter any other name and if i create my site then where would the money go after i publish my site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...