Friday, 25 January 2013
Acronis True Image Home 2013 16 Build 5587 Plus Pack
Acronis True Image Home is mainly known for its backup and restore capabilities. However, its feature list goes well beyond this, as it can be used to create drive and disk images and restore them when you need a clean system.
Restoration of the data can be done even if Windows becomes unbootable, because the suite allows you to create a bootable rescue media (CD/DVD or USB storage device). Furthermore, the Startup and Recovery Manager is capable to start Acronis before loading the operating system, by overwriting the master boot record and making available the option to boot straight into the program.
Try & Decide feature extends the functionality of the package, allowing you to make changes to the system and discard them at system restart if they’re affecting the system negatively. However, it also offers the possibility to apply all modifications.
All backup files created with Acronis True Image Home can be mounted as virtual drives. This way you can check the contents and even copy data without having to restore the entire copy.
The suite includes all regular forms of backup (full, incremental and differential) as well as some additional methods, such as NonStop Backup. This feature takes snapshots of the targeted file every five minutes, only if modifications are detected. What you get is revision control of the same item.
Apart from the solid backup features it offers, Acronis puts at your disposal a suite of instruments designed to help you keep the disks clean of unnecessary data. As such, System Clean-up utility can search for Windows activity traces (temporary files and history lists) and eliminate them.
Moreover, the bundle incorporates the possibility to sanitize hard disk space by running a set of overwrite routines that prevent recovery of any deleted items. Secure deletion is also on the list, Acronis offering an ample pack of efficient destruction algorithms (Peter Gutmann, Bruce Schneier, Russian and German standards, etc.).
Users running Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise can combine Acronis’ conversion capabilities with Boot Sequence Manager utility to turn system backup copies into VHD images and boot from them.
The process of backing up and restoring data with Acronis True Image Home is pretty fast, but it depends on the amount of files that have to be processed. You can enable sector-by-sector option to create an exact copy of the drive. Compression, validation and splitting options are also available for both disk and file backup images.
Here are some key features:
· Breakthrough sync. The files you chose are synced across multiple computers or wirelessly pushed to all your devices and online storage
· Mobile apps. Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs
· Disk Imaging. Restore - not just the files, but the exact configuration of your computer including your operating system, settings, and applications
· Windows 8 support. True Image seamlessly integrates with Windows 8. It also supports earlier Windows versions down to XP so it will work perfectly on virtually any PC
· Nonstop backup. Ongoing changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder or your entire system as it was at any point in time
· Incremental backups: Changes are captured since the last backup. That saves time and disk space
· Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites
· Secure Zone: Store a disk backup on your system drive. Recover wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed
· Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently True Image does backups - even when you aren't using your computer
· Background operation: True Image works in the background and doesn't affect the running processes
· 2TB+ drives: Protect over 2 terrabytes of files, programs, and other content
· Network backup: Your NAS device is detected automatically, so you can backup multiple network PCs to a secure storage site
· View before restore: Get a clear preview of what your system looked like during each backup and choose what to restore
· Media versatility: Use any storage devices -DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage
· Privacy: True Image is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep your data secure
What's New in This Release:
· Windows 8 support - True Image 2013 supports the next version of the operating system released by Microsoft, namely Windows 8. You can safely buy and install Windows 8 without worrying whether you will be able to restore your system if need arises.
· New backup naming rules - The new automatic backup naming is more flexible and convenient. By default, True Image 2013 creates for each backup task a folder with a backup task name and keeps in this folder all related backups. A backup filename always contains a task name, a backup method, a backup number, and a sequential file number (if the backup is split into several files, the suffixes will be v1, v2, etc.). Optionally you may add to the name date, time, etc. by adding the appropriate macros.
· Synchronization with mobile devices - Now you can sync your data not only between your PCs, but with your mobile devices as well. Such devices include phones and tablet PCs with the iOS and Android platforms. Simply go to App Store.
• Video Tutorials:http://j.gs/1nwJ
• Official Web Site:http://j.gs/1nwK
• Donwload .torrent file:http://j.gs/1npn
· Pentium 1 GHz or faster
· 512 MB RAM (1GB RAM for Acronis Nonstop backup)
· CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
· Mouse or other pointing device (recommended)
· High speed internet connection (to use cloud storage feature or Acronis True Image Online)
• MS Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Acronis True Image Home 2013 16 Build 5587 Plus Pack_part1
Acronis True Image Home 2013 16 Build 5587 Plus Pack_part2
Acronis True Image Home 2013 16 Build 5587 Plus Pack_part3