Create, Edit and Share Microsoft® Office files!
** Season of Giving Savings ** Work smarter from anywhere with Quickoffice Pro on your Android smartphone. This all-in-one solution lets you get real work done online and offline, like editing Microsoft® Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as annotating PDF files. You’ll also be able to access Google Drive or other cloud storage accounts, manage your email attachments, and access locally saved files.
Requirement: Android 2.1+
Here’s a little of what you can do
- Create, edit, and share Microsoft® Office files (‘97 - ‘2010 formats)
- Access and share files through Google Drive
- Edit and spell check documents on the go
- Update formulas in spreadsheets
- Edit and give presentations from your smartphone
- Add notes and mark up PDF files
- Access Dropbox, Box, Evernote, Catch, Huddle, Egnyte and SugarSync
- Freeze and unfreeze panes in Quicksheet
- Quickword now supports multi-column layouts
- Add shadows and reflections in Quickpoint
- Slide animations and transitions in Quickpoint
- Carousel view of files in file manager
- Access and share files using Egnyte
- World’s Most Installed Mobile App – VisionMobile
- “the go-to option for reading, creating, and editing Office documents” – Androinica.com
Localized in French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Colombia), Korean, Japanese, Russian*, Turkish*, Simplified Chinese (China), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Portuguese, & Brazilian Portuguese.