Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2013 is a free software intended to disinfect infected computers, removing viruses, Trojans, and spyware, as well as any other types of malware.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2013 uses the same highly efficient algorithms for detecting malware as Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Algorithms include a full-functional anti-virus scanner, technologies developed for detecting vulnerabilities in installed applications and operating systems, and a technology for running scripts intended for removing complex and compound viruses.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2013 is not intended for real-time protection of computer. After the disinfection of the computer is complete, the application should be uninstalled from the hard drive and replaced with the real-time protection anti-virus:
• Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012
• Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
What's New in Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2013 :
· The user interface has been improved.
· The application installation and uninstallation have been simplified.
· A full-functional use of the application from a flash card has been implemented.
· The process self-defense has been implemented.
· The advanced disinfection has been improved.
· Compatibility with real-time protection anti-virus applications has been improved.
· Active use of the "cloud" technology of Kaspersky Security Network.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool