Microsoft Toolkit v2.4.2 Stable-P2P
P2P has released a stable version of Microsoft Toolkit which is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows.This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported.
Microsoft Toolkit Changelog:
- Added warning prompts for Rearm and Microsoft Office Uninstaller.
- Allow KMS PID to have a 5 digit LCID.
- AutoKMS Scheduled Task works when the local calendar is not Gregorian.
- KMS Client used to charge a KMS Server with insufficient client count now works on KMS Servers running Windows Vista.
- More options for KMS Server Service.
- Settings moved to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft Toolkit. Please delete or move your old settings.
- Show KMS Server PID in License Check for KMS Activated licenses.
- Support for newer Microsoft Office 2013 installers in Channel Switcher.
Release Name : Microsoft_Toolkit_v2.4.2_Stable-P2P
Size : 37 MB
easy to install and any problem comment us