Sunday 23 September 2012

Send Free SMS To Earn Money by ULTOO



Ultoo.com came with an very extraordinary concept for the online money making lovers. They just created a platform through which you will be rewarded for sending free sms to any mobile phone number in all over India. It is an totally Indian concept and free to join. There is not any kind of cost will be charged from the users to join this website. According to the latest news released by Ultoo.Com, total number of users on the website have crosses 1 million.
The features of the websites are really attractive which is the reason behind the high progress of Ultoo SMS website. The main service which Ultoo provides to its user is free text sms service to any number of India. It consumes the sms expenses of your prepaid mobile phone.
But besides it you can do also earn for sending free sms to your friends. For sending one sms you will get Rs. 0.2 /- in your account. It seems like the 2 paise is very low. But I personally send hundreds of sms daily by using other free SMS service website. I was happy with that but if I am get 2 paisa for sending each SMS and send 100 sms daily. It means I have earned Rs. 5 /- for a day. Hypothetically, I earned Rs. 150 /- after a month. It means its not a bad deal. If I get this amount as a mobile recharge after a month.

You can also earn for referring other friends too for this website. If I am referring a friend then myUltoo.com account wallet will get credited with Rs. 1/- @ of each referral. As my social friends are in thousands and if only 100 of them have joined this program for the sake of income generation for free recharging their mobile phone then I will get Rs. 100 /- for it which is not at all bad for me.
The amount which you have earned through Ultoo can be redeemed through the mode of mobile recharge only. You can easily recharge your mobile phone with the amount earned with. I have also recharged my mobile phone which forced me to add a line about his program “100% working.” As many people like me have faced so many concepts like this but they found it totally fake or fraud kind of money generation programs. But personally I can assure you that Ultoo.com is totally a genuine website concept.

clickhere>>>JOIN ULTOO<<<clickhere


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...